News & Events
We hope you all had a great holiday and good rest.
We believe the new parks have been a success and we hope the children enjoy them. However, as with all things in life, we need to have rules to make sure that everyone is safe.
Please take the time to read the rules of the park and discuss it with your children.
For safety reasons, the parks are only open for use during the following times:
8:00 am to 7:00 pm – Monday to Saturday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm – on Sundays
- No loud music allowed in the parks
- No bullying or intimidating of others
- Use of the parks, including playground equipment and soccer field, are completely at own risk and the management and directors of Amberfield Valley take no responsibility for any loss or injury.
- In the case of any person damaging any of the equipment, the owner shall be held responsible for repairs.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Residents and their children/guests must please be respectful of the people living next to the parks.
- No glass containers allowed in the parks.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed.
We thank you for your support
The Board of Directors of Amberfield Valley